NVIDIA Tesla K40 900-22081-0040-000 12GB GDDR5 GPU Computing Accelerators - Passive
In StockNew3 Year
NVIDIA Tesla K40 - Passive
NVIDIA 900-22081-2250-000 Tesla K40 GPU Computing Accelerators - Passive
Solve your most demanding HPC and big data challenges on the NVIDIA Tesla K40 GPU Accelerator. The world's fastest accelerator, it outperforms CPUs by up to 10x and is equipped with 12 GB of GPU accelerated memory to process 2x larger datasets than previous GPUs - making it ideal for big data analytics.
Accelerates results with 1.4 TF of throughput, 2,880 CUDA cores, and 288 GB/s bandwidth
Unlocks extra application performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
LARGEST DATASET ACCESS
Ideal for fluid dynamics simulations, seismic analysis, and rendering applications
Teska K40 Features and Benefits
- NVIDIA GPU Boost: On-demand performance boost to attain up to 25% additional application speedup
- ECC Memory: Address a critical requirement for computing accuracy and reliability in supercomputing and data centers.
- Streaming Multiprocessor (SMX): Perform 3X the workload with the same power budget
- System Monitoring Features: Manage GPU processors in computing systems using widely used cluster/ grid-management solutions.
- NVIDIA Kepler Architecture: Accelerate all your applications with the world's fastest, most efficient HPC architecture.
General Brand NVIDIA GPU 900-22081-0040-000 Highlights NVIDIA Tesla K40 900-22081-0040-000 Passive Computing Accelerators - Memory Size: 12GB GDDR5, Memory Bandwidth: 288 GB/s, CUDA Cores: 2880. Specifications Chip GK110B Memory Size 12GB GDDR5 CUDA Cores 2880 Peak double precision floating point performance 1.43 Tflops Peak single precision floating point performance 4.29 Tflops Memory bandwidth (ECC off) 288 GB/sec GPU Computing Applications CFD, CAE, Financial computing, Computa- tional chemistry and Physics, Data analytics, Satellite imaging, Weather modeling Architecture Features SMX, Dynamic Parallelism, Hyper-Q System Workstation